Thursday, April 23, 2009

Charging Station

I am one step closer to taking delivery of my new Mini E. The company that installs the electrical charging stations came out today to begin the installation process. The company is called Clean Fuel Connections. Here is their website:

http://www.cleanfuelconnection.com/

Unfortunately for me, my main electrical panel (400 amp service) is about as far away from my garage as you can get. There is plenty of electricity available for my purposes, but the electricians have to run a long lead into my garage. They should be done tomorrow. After that, the city of Los Angeles will need to approve the final installation of the unit and then we should be good to go.

When it is installed, I will post pictures here for all to see.

Keep plugged in for future updates.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment