Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cable Installation

I am happy to report that Clean Fuel Connection has contacted me and are coming tomorrow morning (Wed, May 20) to install the charger cable to the wall box. This is the last piece of the puzzle that will allow me to charge the car in my garage. They have also scheduled a visit tomorrow from the City of Los Angeles to issue the final permit on the charger box. This means that the charger box will be 100% ready to go by the end of the day. Now all I need is the car and one of those cool MINI baseball caps.

I've contacted Bob Smith MINI in Calabasas to determine when I could take delivery of my MINI E. No answer yet, but stay tuned.

Peter

3 comments:

  1. Peter,

    Congrats! Looks like this May happen sooner rather than later. This is the first post I have seen signaling the fact the plug/cord issue has been resolved.

    Drove the Mini-E today in Irvine. OMG, got to chirp it around a bit and take it up to freeway+ speeds on the 5.

    cheers
    Peder

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news. I drove the MINI E today on Long Island and love it. Can't wait for my installation. It's not scheduled yet but I've been told it should be soon.

    -Stu
    http://www.stuartistry.com/my-mini-e

    ReplyDelete